Caramel Cream Travertine (creamy warm travertine)
Projects We Do
- Project work: Commercial, Residential, Industrial
- Submit your Drawings
- Get a Quote after consultation
- Commercial and Premium Grade Materials for all your project needs
- Types of Projects we’ve Completed:
- Hotel Pool Projects around the world – interior and exterior pavers, tile, copings, slabs
- Commercial flooring – interior/exterior, bathroom, landscape projects
- Custom Residential – interior / exterior
- Pavers, coping, outdoor kitchen countertops, interior tile cut from same blocks/slabs as pavers, etc.
- Stone Veneer – split face, random length or specific lengths
- Radius cut to size copings, wall caps, treads in 2cm, 3cm, 5cm or 7cm thicknesses, block treads
- Columns, fountains, farm sinks, other custom architectural pieces
- Project Manager will be assigned to project
- Individual plan will be implemented
- Priced, according to the scope & size of projects, on a case by case basis
- Can mix color, sizes, material, on same container, for a particular project(s)
Have a question about any of our natural stone products, please call Sales, Customer Service or Technical Support at 610-308-1054 or email: email@example.com.
Travertine, limestone or marble tiles can be used inside as well as outside. Many people do not realize the diversity of natural stone and that it is an indoor tile as well. A natural stone, travertine tiles are sourced from quarries around the world and bring a touch of nature into your home. Travertine tiles offer a variety of colors and styles to chose from also. Make sure to properly care for travertine tile, and it will last a lifetime. Travertine tiles are particularly useful for the bathroom, as it can be used for not only flooring, but also vanity tops, tub surrounds and even in wall mosaics.