Caramel Cream Travertine (creamy warm travertine)
Projects We Do
- Project work: Commercial, Residential, Industrial
- Submit your Drawings
- Get a Quote after consultation
- Commercial and Premium Grade Materials for all your project needs
- Types of Projects we’ve Completed:
- Hotel Pool Projects around the world – interior and exterior pavers, tile, copings, slabs
- Commercial flooring – interior/exterior, bathroom, landscape projects
- Custom Residential – interior / exterior
- Pavers, coping, outdoor kitchen countertops, interior tile cut from same blocks/slabs as pavers, etc.
- Stone Veneer – split face, random length or specific lengths
- Radius cut to size copings, wall caps, treads in 2cm, 3cm, 5cm, 6cm, or 7cm thicknesses, block treads
- Columns, fountains, farm sinks, other custom architectural pieces
- A Project Manager will be assigned to project
- An individual plan will be implemented
- Priced, according to the scope & size of projects, on a case by case basis
- Can mix color, sizes, material, on the same container, for a particular project(s)
Have a question about any of our natural stone products, please call Sales, Customer Service, or Technical Support at 610-308-1054 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travertine, limestone, or marble tiles can be used inside as well as outside. Many people do not realize the diversity of natural stone and that it is an indoor tile as well. A natural stone, travertine tiles are sourced from quarries around the world and bring a touch of nature into your home. Travertine tiles offer a variety of colors and styles to chose from also. Make sure to properly care for travertine tile, and it will last a lifetime. Travertine tiles are particularly useful for the bathroom, as they can be used for not only flooring but also vanity tops, tub surrounds, and even in wall mosaics.