Limestone & Sandstone Gallery
SEAHAZE SEAtm , SEAHAZE SANDtm , SEAHAZE MIXtm (Pavers, Coping, Slabs, Treads, Interior Tile, Architectural Accents)
Several color selections, with variations thereof, of this beautiful sandstone. Seahaze Sea (a lovely blue stone alternative), comes in a blue, grey or blue-grey selection. Seahaze Sand (warm, beigey sandy color). Seahaze Mix (combination of both grey and beige selections – see picture below). These natural sandstones stay cooler than bluestone, slates or porcelein and are perfect for pool pavers/decking, coping, countertops in the intense outdoor sun! Limestone works well for a modern, sleek, clean look/finish.
- Extra-large format pavers will provide a more modern, sleek look.
- SEAHAZEtm SEA, SEAHAZEtm SAND AND SEAHAZEtm MIX are > 10,000 PSI.
- SEAHAZEtm SEA will rival Bluestone and will be a terrific upgrade.
- An alternative to Bluestone – less expensive to buy and less expensive to install!
- No chipping, delaminatio or, flaking, cuts beautifully, calibrated & rectified to industry standards, stays cooler.
- Extra-large format pavers (24×48, 48×48) in 2cm/3cm/4cm/5cm/6cm thickness for even the most industrial application.
- New finishes – SUREGRIP MOLESKINtm (leather), Etruscan (bush hammer / brushed) and micro bush hammer.
- Products available for your projects: pavers, slabs, treads, block treads, coping, cladding, tile.
SeaHaze Sea (blue selection) 18×36 pool deck and large radius coping
Seahaze Sea (grey selection) 24×24 pavers + coping
SEAHAZE SEA (blue selection) 16×24 pavers
Seahaze Mix) Bush Hammered radius coping
Seahaze Sand (running bond with border of SeaHaze Sea)
Seahaze Sand (beige) pavers with (creamy white) coping
Seahaze Sand (beige) honed finish pavers
Seahaze Sand (Etruscan finish – bush hammer/brushed)
Seahaze Sea Chiseled Face-Bush Hammered back Cladding