Check out our Limestone Collection: SEAHAZE SEAtm – SEAHAZE SANDtm – SEAHAZE MIXtm – CARAMEL LIMESTONEtm – Buceto Limestonetm
Extra-large format Pavers and Coping, Slabs, Step Treads, Block Treads, Interior Tile, Driveway System, Wall System, Split Face, Architectural Accents
SEAHAZE SEA (Watch Video), comes in a blue, grey, or blue-grey selection. Seahaze Sand (warm, beige sandy color). Seahaze Mix (combination of both grey and beige selections – see pictures below). These natural sandstones stay cooler than bluestone, slates, or porcelain and are perfect for pool pavers/decking, coping, countertops in the intense outdoor sun! Limestone works well for a modern, sleek, clean look/finish. Can be wet-set or dry-set.
- Extra-large format pavers will provide a more modern, sleek look.
- SEAHAZEtm SEA, SEAHAZEtm SAND, AND SEAHAZEtm MIX are > 5,000 PSI.
- SEAHAZEtm SEA will rival Bluestone and will be a terrific upgrade.
- An alternative to Bluestone – less expensive to buy and less expensive to install!
- No chipping, delamination or, flaking, cuts beautifully, calibrated & rectified to industry standards, stays cooler.
- CARAMEL LIMESTONEtm – is a warmer version of the SEAHAZE SAND with richer and darker tones of beige. Below are the color pallets.
- Extra-large format pavers (ie: 18×36, 30×30, 24×48, 48×48) in 2cm/3cm/4cm/5cm/6cm thickness for even the most industrial application.
- New finishes – Suregrip Moleskintm (a “leathered-type” surface), Early Etruscantm (bush hammer with added smooth finish ), and micro bush hammer (a great combination of textural visual aesthetic and tactile interest without being too aggressive, and yet it significantly raises the coefficient of friction (for those who have that concern).
- Products available for your projects: pavers, slabs, treads, block treads, coping, cladding, tile, and driveway system.