Gothicstone is announcing our new African Collection of Pavers, Copings, Treads Slabs, Driveway System and Cladding.
In addition to our decades old partnerships in Turkey, we are proud to announce our exciting new portfolio of materials we are producing in Africa. with a new office in Morocco to manage the North African quarry relationships. While we still offer all the typical travertines that the rest of the market have in their offerings (such as the tumbled French Pattern sets from Turkey, etc.) opening our new sister company in Morocco (Gothic Stone s.a.r.l) enables us to introduce new limestone, travertine and marble pavers and cladding (along with a variety of different finishes and extra-large sizes/formats) that will enable you to offer unique and interesting options to your client base.
Some new product highlights:
- A new line of SEAHAZEtm SEA and SEAHAZEtm SAND limestone large format pavers in 2cm/3cm/4cm/5cm/6cm thickness for even the most industrial application.
- Both the SEAHAZEtm SEA and SEAHAZEtm SAND are > 10,000 PSI.
- An alternative to Bluestone – less expensive to buy and less expensive to install!
- No chipping, delamination, flaking, cuts beautifully, calibrated, stays cooler.
- Our Caramel Cream is a very light, creamy, (warm) white travertine. It also comes in the Caramel Walnut (bit darker) – both are available cross cut or vein cut.
- New finishes – “non-slip” leather and micro bush hammer.
- We now offer a full line of 5cm pavers – every color, every size.
Watch the video on SEAHAZE SEA-SAND-MIX
Gothicstone Blog provides education to help you discuss our products with your customers.